What does Florida feel like? It feels wonderfully warm, exciting, delicious and entertaining; and it offers up…
- The throaty rumble of engines and thrilling excitement that can be found nowhere on earth, but “The World Center of Racing”
- The tang of fresh key lime pie and Cajun spices of blackened grouper that linger on your tongue
- And the broad smiles and children’s laughter inspired by the iconic characters, one-of-a-kind rides and amazing spectacles of this country’s most coveted theme parks
In Florida, you can…
- Soak up the salty sea air as you stroke through the crystal clear waters of a vast and glorious aquatic ecosystem, straddled aboard the day’s chosen method of transportation – which might just be a paddleboard or kayak.
- Dig your toes in your own, personal portion of the miles of pristine white sand beaches that stretch upon its sun-kissed coast.
- And, if you decide to stay at a luxurious condo like The Sandpiper, curl up on a comfortable lounge chair cushion while you sip your morning brew and revel in the majestic glory of your ocean view.
A go-kart track full of twists and turns, an icy root beer float from an old fashioned creamery; the goosebumps elicited from ancient Indian artifacts; snorkels, surfing, seashells…the stuff dream vacations are made of – that is what Florida feels like.