Everything is better when people follow an appropriate set of rules and regulations. At The Sandpiper, our rules were designed in the best interest and for the safety and optimal enjoyment of our unit owners and guests. The idea is simple really. The main objective is to treat everyone at The Sandpiper, as well as The Sandpiper property the way you would want to be treated – with respect, decency and common courtesy.
- For instance, there should be no nuisances or annoyances which interfere with anyone’s peaceful stay or ownership.
- Noise should be kept at a minimum overnight, between 11 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- Children are not allowed to run or play on walkways, stairs or parking lots and must be supervised at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on The Sandpiper property with the exception of the parking lot and with the proper disposal of butts.
- Occupants should not exceed the indicated amounts of sleeping accommodations.
- Then there are the instances when the office requires proper advance notification, such as plans for a group function and when owners rent to guests through off-site rental agencies. Also, any guest should check in at the office upon arrival, as well as obtain a permit if they plan to park in the lot.
Then, all you have to do is go ahead and enjoy yourself at our well-appointed, amenity-rich, ocean view condos, because that’s the reason these rules are in place!