Not only is New Smyrna Beach a charming, seaside town, it is simply bubbling over with fun-filled festivals…
- There is a Festival of the Arts every January at Riverview Park and Canal Street with art displays from over 230 talented artists, live music, a student art exhibit, a creative education tent, a food court and more.
- Toward the end of January, New Smyrna Beach hosts the NSB Chowder Festival, where the area’s best chowder chefs fill both sides of Flagler Avenue to compete in their legendary culinary cook-off.
- The NSB Art Fiesta, with more than 250 artisans and crafters, food vendors and live entertainment, is a February event not to be missed.
- There is a Mardi Gras party and parade of tremendous proportions on Fat Tuesday that promises plenty of Mardi Gras-themed food, live Mardi Gras music and prizes for best float, parade marchers and vehicles.
- Then, soulful sounds filled the air for four melodious days during the New Smyrna Beach Blues Festival in May.
- If you like seafood, sample succulent seafood from Volusia’s best restaurants, and enjoy live entertainment all day at New Smyrna Beach’s Annual Shrimp and Seafood Festival in August.
- Come try your luck at sand castle building or just enjoy the benefits of spectating at the Sand Art Festival in October.
- Plus, you definitely won’t want to miss the New Smyrna Beach Kite Festival – a spectacularly beautiful beach event held in November.
With all these festivals, no one can ever say New Smyrna Beach isn’t festive!