- Research the area on the web ahead of time so that you have a good idea of what you want to see and do while you are here. It will save time, and you will get valuable reviews as well. Just don’t get too caught up in planning. Sometimes the spontaneous things we do on vacation are the best ones.
- New Smyrna Beach (NSB) is packed with extravagant events, unbeatable seaside shopping and dining, challenging golf courses, plenty of beaches, boating, fishing, eco tours by boat, a host of watersports and so much more! There may just be too much to do in one trip. Put your wish list in order and complete it at your leisure. You will be able to relax and enjoy a stress-free vacation that way. If you find you have some must-dos on your list of to-dos left, just come back and see us!
- When you get here, take a ride around to check out the area. Put some addresses in your GPS before you take off, and get a good feel for where things are. It will make things easier later, and NSB is a beautiful area to tour.
- Remember that NSB is casual, so don’t worry about too much fancy stuff. This is a beach town. Remember that you can also do laundry at Sandpiper Condominiums, so pack light. If you think you may not need something, you probably don’t! Do, however, bring comfy shoes. The shoe of choice is a flip flop! An extra memory card for your camera, aspirins, Imodium and Band-aids are good to bring as well.
- We don’t want to think negatively, but place your toiletries, a change of clothes and a bathing suit in your carry-on just in case your luggage is delayed.
Most importantly, enjoy yourself. Don’t worry…It’s hard not to in New Smyrna Beach!