After labor day thru Dec. 31 &
After spring break up to Memorial Day
Memorial Day thru Labor Day
January thru April
|2 BR/2 BA||$1,100||$3,150||$1,650 – $1,850||N/A||$1,650 – $1,850||$3,650 – $3,800|
|3 BR/3 BA||$1,400||$3,650||$2,500 – $2,800||N/A||$2,500 – $2,800||$4,000 – $4,500|
|3 BR END||$1,800||$4,000||$2,500 – $3,000||N/A||$2,500 – $3,000||$4,500 – $5,000|
|Holidays and Special Events|
|2 BR/2 BA||$1,800|
|3 BR/3 BA||$2,500|
|3 BR END||$3,000|
Deluxe Units – Priced Individually
GROUND FLOOR UNITS – 10% INCREASE ON ALL RATES
Rates are subject to change
Requests for specific units will be honored but cannot be guaranteed
- Sandpiper office hours are 8:30 am – 4:00 pm Mon – Sat
- Late check-ins must make arrangements to guarantee access
- Payments can be made by credit card, personal check, money order or cashier’s check
- A typical rental week is Saturday to Saturday
- Check in time is after 3:00 PM Saturday. Check out is 10:00 AM Saturday
- Arrival & departure times are less stringent in Off Season
- A $500 security deposit is required to hold a reservation. Security Deposit Due within 10 days of booking. Balance due 90 days prior to arrival. The deposit will be returned 15 days after your departure. Deductions will be made for damage in the unit, extra laundry or long distance phone calls.
- Security deposit will be forfeited if cancellation is not made within 90 days
- Rates for cleaning: 2 bedroom $125.00 – 3 bedroom $125.00 – 3 bedroom end $125.00
- Ask about rates for longer rental periods
- Rates and units are subject to change without notice
- Sorry No pets / No Smoking
- Each condo is privately owned and furnished. We trust you will enjoy our Florida homes and treat them as you would your own.
Reservations and Payments:
Payments and Charges:
In order to reserve the property, a $500 escrow/security deposit herein refered to as “deposit” is required on every unit, and is held as a damage deposit. The deposit will be returned 15 – 30 days after your departure. The deposit is not applied to the rental total. All deposits must be received no later than 5 days after making the reservation(s). Total Rental Balance is due 90 days prior to arrival. The deposit and prepaid rent is deposited int a non-interest bearing escrow account.
To book a reservation, a credit card payment (Master Card, Visa and Discover Only) is required. Any other type of payment arrangements must be cleared with Agent.
Negligent or willful damage to the premises or furnishings and/or removal of any private property from the rental unit, shall be charged to the Tenant(s’) credit card. If Tenant(s) have noticed anything that needs repaired, attention or is damaged, they should contact our office immediately.
Cancellation Policy and Earnest Deposit:
ALL cancellation requests must be IN WRITING. If written notice of cancellation is received 90 days (for weekly rentals) and 180 days (one month or longer rentals) prior to arrival, the deposit and prepaid rent will be refunded less a $50 administration fee. A cancellation made less than 90 days or 180 days from the arrival date shall be NON-REFUNDABLE; except if SOUTH BEACH RESORT PROPERTIES, INC. can re-rent the unit for the same rental dates and rental total then the deposit and prepaid rent less a $50 administration fee will be refunded. Tenant(s) understand that if for any reason, they decide not to rent said property as agreed upon including the fact that they might not have had the opportunity to visually inspect said property or acts of nature, Tenant(s’) remain subject to the provisions of this Cancellation Policy and may forfeit all monies paid or owed to Agent. Agent may charge Tenant(s’) credit card on file for any amounts owed Agent by Tenant(s). South Beach Resort Properties, Inc will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent South Beach Resort Properties, Inc. will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.